Vendors are expected to attend the entire duration of the event. If there are health reasons or an emergency preventing you from attending, please contact Mercedes Coppin, Special Events Coordinator, as soon as possible at (561) 600-9097 or at CoppinM@bbfl.us. A vendor that is a no show/no call is not acceptable, as an absence will disrupt the planned layout and appearance of the event.
- All vendors need to be set up and ready to go by the time specified in the vendor packet. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- All vendors are expected to stay for the entire duration of the event. This rule is applicable even if you exhaust your inventory. Failure to comply will result in exclusion from future events or an additional deposit.
- Vehicles are strictly prohibited from the pedestrian areas during the hours of the event.
- Vendors are restricted to selling from the physical limits of their assigned tents only. Setting up merchandise outside of the designated tent area is strictly prohibited.
We are specifically looking for vendors who sell merchandise that is related to the theme of the Haunted Pirate Fest and Mermaid Splash, such as: pirate, mermaid, nautical, and renaissance goods.
All vendors, crafters, and artists must sell merchandise related to the theme of the event. No service oriented vendors will be permitted.
All applications are subject to review due to the number of spaces available. The Boynton Beach CRA reserves the right to reject any vendor for any reason without explanation. Possible reasons include, but are not limited to:
- Products that are similar to an existing food or merchandise vendor.
- Products that are not of marketable quality.
- Products that are deemed inappropriate for the event.
Food vendors are required to provide a copy of a liability insurance certificate with the Boynton Beach CRA & the City of Boynton Beach named as additionally insured.
Suggested companies for Liability insurance certificate:
Art and craft vendors-https://www.actinsurance.com/
All retail vendors-https://www.insurance4exhibitors.com/
(It is important to note that we do not endorse either company, rather are just offering their information as a point of reference.)
Each person working the tent for merchandise vendors is required to sign the Indemnification and Waiver of Liability Agreement.
For aesthetic purposes and to provide a uniformed look throughout the event, we require vendors to utilize our 10’x10’ peak tents. Possible exceptions could be made for vendors who provide a period tent that matches the overall theme of the event. Vendors are not permitted to use their own tents without prior approval from the Boynton Beach CRA.
All vendors must obtain permission to participate in the event prior to the start of the event; vendors are not permitted to sublet or turn their vendor space over to outside merchants. Failure to comply will result in exclusion from future events.
Location placement will be assigned by the Boynton Beach CRA.
If you have any questions or require assistance with completing the required paperwork, please contact:
Special Events Coordinator
Marketing and Events Assistant