The 6th Annual Haunted Pirate Fest and Mermaid Splash Costume Contest will be held on Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 2:30 p.m. on the Forbidden Island Stage, located on East Ocean Avenue, just west of Federal Highway.
There will be four categories to enter:
- Lady Mermaid (18+)
- Miss Mermaid (13-17)
- Miss Jr. Mermaid (8-12)
- Lil’ Miss Mermaid (3-7)
- Each child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All participants must fill out and return an entry form and signed Release Form to the East Information Booth.
- There is no fee to participate.
- Registration opens when the East Information Booth opens at 11:00 a.m. and closes at 2:00 p.m.
- Registration is located at the East Information Booth ONLY.
- NO late entries will be accepted.
- Participants must be lined up in the holding area by no later than 2:20 p.m.
- The contest will begin promptly at 2:30 p.m.
- Any inappropriate conduct will result in contestant’s immediate dismissal and removal.
- Winners will be determined by a three judge panel.
- The winner of each category will receive a crown and sash.
- Participants may only enter into one category.